- 60 Minutes UAP Segment
- DOD Confirms New UFO Photos From F-18 Pilot iPhones In 2019
- CIA's Woolsey: Aircraft was "paused" at 40,000 feet
- TODAY Show: Pentagon Confirms Validity Of UFO
- It's Harder To Get Away With UFO Ridicule Today
- Marco Rubio: We Really Are In Trouble If UFOs Belong To Russia Or China
- Mainstream UFO Disclosure: Why Now?
- ACCEPTED FACT: The UFO Technology Is Not Man-Made
- When Will UFO Metamaterials Become Credible?
- AMAZING: Reports Of UFO Crash Retrievals Appear To Be Legitimate
- Harvard Astronomer Says 2017 Object Likely Alien LightSail
Do we really need to take UFOs seriously?
- Mistakes to avoid in thinking about UFOs
- 10 remarkable UFO videos. Are they real?
- Why hasn't a UFO landed in Yankee Stadium?
- UFO seen during rush hour at O’Hare airport in 2006
- Japan Air flight braced for a collision with UFO larger than an aircraft carrier.
- How commercial pilots have reported UFOs
- The taboo around UFOs keeps us from studying this problem.
Since encounters have been going on since at least the 1940s, they can’t all be “ours.”
- Military jets have been chasing UFOs since the 1940s.
- Military jets couldn’t catch UFOs over Washington D.C. in the 1950s.
- U.S. jets and bombers engaged with UFOs over Michigan and the Gulf of Mexico 1952.
- UFO disabled jet fighter weapons over Tehran in 1976.
- Military personnel claimed to have seen and touched this landed UFO.
- UFOs are unlikely to be secret craft from the United States or Russia.
- This is a profound mystery. These are not experimental US aircraft.
- Some past UFOs may have been classified programs, but not these.
For many, the UFO topic broke into the mainstream in 2017 with disclosures by the US Navy and Department of Defense.
- The New York Times revealed long-term UFO program at the Pentagon.
- Navy Pilots are dumbstruck as they record unknown objects on their gun camera videos.
- Are the Navy’s F/A-18 gun camera videos the final “proof” of UFOs?
- Navy pilot: This object wasn’t behaving by our laws of physics.
- Navy tracked UFO at over 10,000 mph with no heat signature.
- A UFO “cube within a bubble” passed within feet of two F/A-18s.
- Navy pilots reported near collisions between F/A-18s and UFOs.
- Navy said UFO dropped from 5 miles to sea level in under 1 second.
- Navy reports instantaneous acceleration, hypersonic velocity, and anti-gravity capabilities.
Three mass sightings in the 1980s and 1990s add credibility to UFO claims.
- Pilots and police reported triangle-shaped UFOs with colored lights.
- This UFO was like an aircraft carrier turned upside down.
- Once out of office, Arizona governor admitted he did see a UFO.
- Hundreds of children see UFO and watch one land in a nearby field.
Strong evidence points to a connection between UFOs and nuclear weapons since the 1940s.
- UFOs appear to be connected to nuclear weapons since the 1940s.
- Can a UFO actually disable an ICBM warhead?
- UFOs seemed to disable 10 missiles in their silos in 1967.
- Air force lost communication with 50 missiles in silos in 2010.
- UFOs reportedly disabled missiles in Russia, and even started a launch code sequence.
- Astronaut Edgar Mitchel believed that “Aliens came here to prevent a nuclear war.”
Evidence shows that some UFOs can also operate underwater.
- Underwater UFO in a lake in Oklahoma in 1965
- Underwater UFO in Shag Harbor seen by police, pilots and radar
- Underwater UFO glows in lake in Missouri in 1972
- Sonar returns indicate that UFOs can operate underwater.
- Underwater shape hindered Navy recovery operations.
- Underwater UFO tracked 95 mph by Homeland Security.
No wonder it's confusing. Hoaxes intermingle with scientifically verified pictures and videos.
Every year scientists get closer to discovering simple life in our solar system and beyond.
- NASA found methane gas on Mars.
- Are there life forms in the ocean beneath the ice on Europa?
- 4,000 exoplanets and counting
- Galaxy superclusters are moving toward some “great attractor.”
The US government actively funds research in esoteric science traditionally associated with science fiction.
- Former senate majority leader Harry Reid explains why he sponsored UFO research in 2007.
- U.S. secret UFO research included wormholes and extra dimensions.
There is special interest in "anti-gravity" to help explain the extraordinary performance of UFOs.
- We can warp time-space. We are doing it at the Large Hadron Collider.
- We are starting to understand “cloaking,” one of the UFO properties tracked by the U.S.
- Spacetime metric engineering helps explain UFOs
- Is it too soon to try to understand the technology from allegedly recovered UFO craft?
The analysis of "metamaterials" is currently a hot topic.
- Behind the scenes, a global scramble is underway to replicate mystery materials.
- Want to know what your children should be studying in school? Physics, metallurgy and advanced composite materials.
- On Fox News, Elizondo claimed that the U.S. has materials from UFO craft.
- We found some metamaterials but don’t understand them technologically or socially.
- Is To the Stars Academy overselling its research into metamaterials?
Bob Lazar claims he worked near Area 51 in the 1980s to reverse engineer an alien craft. Is he telling the truth?
- Bob Lazar said he worked for the U.S. to reverse engineered a recovered UFO.
- Is the Navy “Tic Tac” UFO like the one Bob Lazar said he worked on in the 1980s?
- Is Bob Lazar lying about working on a UFO? You weigh the evidence.
- Did the US try to undermine Bob Lazar’s credibility about working near Area 51?
There is an extensive history of alleged UFO craft retrievals around the world.
- Beyond Roswell: A brief history of alleged U.S. UFO crash retrievals
- Marine claims he saw a crashed UFO in Peru with bodies inside.
- Once considered a hoax, the Aztec crash is gaining credibility.
- How did the reports about the Roswell UFO crash suddenly change in the first 72 hours?
- A history of UFO engagement with nuclear weapons sites.
Don’t make the mistake of dismissing “abductions” without weighing the evidence with objective criteria.
Here are 15 abduction cases from 1964 to 2007 that meet objective criteria.
- The first abduction story in the US occurred in 1961.
- Abduction can be an ecstatic religious-like encounter.
- Police believed their tale: “We were abducted while fishing.”
- Six friends watched Travis Walton walk under a UFO and disappear.
- Abduction claims by three women backed by witnesses and lie-detectors
- Four artists shared the same details of their 1976 abduction.
- Could this really be an X-ray of an alien implant?
- Are ETs some type of paranormal entity?
- 250,000 people wrote to Whitley Strieber after he published his abduction story.
- “I lost my virginity to an ET at 17.” A painter described his life-long affair.
- Man reported improved wellness and energy after UFO encounter in 1988.
- Witnesses saw NY woman float out of 20th floor window with three small beings.
- The abduction left her with a triangle-shaped mark near her navel.
- Physical impacts on six abductees confirmed by medical reports, X-rays, and photos
- Witnesses supported claims of father and son encounter with orbs and strange beings.
John Mack's work at Harvard provided early credibility to the abduction phenomenon.
- John Mack and alleged abductees get grilled on the Oprah Winfred Show.
- In this video, a couple described their abduction, including a UFO that was inadvertently caught on camera.
- John Mack discussed abductions in 1995 interview with NOVA
- What did John Mack learn from working with 100 abductees?
Contemporary abduction stories continue to include the seemingly absurd idea of hybrid children involving Gray aliens.
- Delusion or reality? A woman described her role in alien hybridization.
- Delusion or reality? Nine video accounts of alien hybrid encounters
- What can we learn from a “modern-day John Mack” who counsels abductees?
- Could abduction really be sleep paralysis or mass hallucination?
Healings are common to many UFO encounters.
- The most common experience in a UFO is a medical examination.
- Can we believe the “miraculous healings” claimed by some UFO witnesses?
- What you need to know about claims about the healing power of UFOs.
- These are the details of a healing encounter with a “star man.”
- Seven claims of extraordinary healings between 1948–1968.
- A Mayan elder said he was healed by “angels from the stars.”
Close interactions with humanoid figures have been reported in conjunction with alien craft, going back to the 1950s.
- The first wave of humanoid sightings occurred in Europe in the 1950s.
- Believe it or not: Four ETs waved at 38 onlookers from the deck of a UFO in 1959.
- Six children watched an ET emerge from a UFO in wales in 1977.
- Compelling video of children describing a UFO/ET encounter in 1994
Abduction-like experiences are not isolated phenomena.
ET encounters have many similarities with near-death experiences.
The military has long been associated with remote viewing. More recently, it has funded paranormal research at Skinwalker Ranch.
- An insider’s guide to a more sophisticated view of sentient beings
- U.S. studied links between UFOs and paranormal activity in Utah.
Numerous studies and reports suggest there are dozens of ET types.
- What do aliens look like? 33 descriptions according to experts.
- Five common types of ETs and what they look like.
Participants using the CE-5 protocols claim to have telepathically contacted extraterrestrials.
Most important: What is the nature of non-human intelligences? What do “they” want?
- Not all non-human intelligent species are ETs: Non-human intelligence explained.
- John Mack explained the unseen world of UFOs.
- Alien abductions can be considered a kind of folklore about reality.
- UFOs are much stranger than just interstellar spaceships.
- Angels, aliens and fairies: Have our myths come to life?
- Can ETs and paranormal beings shift up and down the electromagnetic spectrum?
- Could a conscious AI from the future return to show us how their machines work?
- Finally, some credible research about contact with non-human intelligence (NHI)
- Inexplicable events can be both real and filtered through the imagination.
- Could it be that any ET experience depends upon our own level of consciousness?
Are the world's religions ready for E.T.?
- Religions already include the idea of something beyond human experience.
- Who’s ready for ET? 32% of Christians, 37% of Jews, 55% of atheists.
- Dalai Lama: Calling something “alien” only creates anxiety and fear.
- ETs more evolved than humans is possible said Vatican astronomer.
Hollywood strongly shapes our images of UFOs and aliens, sometimes under government influence.
- Movies have shaped our images of aliens, as early as 1902.
- Hollywood creates ETs that extrapolate from animals and insects.
- Is there a UFO cover-up using ridicule? Or is it something else?
- Hollywood requires that the good (human) guys beat back alien invaders.
These four alien movies represent the spectrum from military confrontation, to scientific curiosity, subtle dream-like engagement, and deep friendship.
- Movies like Independence Day tell us that we must battle the aliens.
- In Arrival, a linguist collaborates with aliens to learn their language.
- In Contact, Dr Ellie Arroway is transported into an alternate reality.
- In E.T., Spielberg shows that love transcends galaxies.
Despite notable academic conferences, publications, and academics who specialize in UFO phenomena, the social taboo against UFOs remains firmly in place.
- M.I.T. wanted to understand aliens and UFOs in 1992.
- Academic UFO article is quietly shared but publicly shunned.
- Let’s tell the truth: We don’t know what UFOs are.
Astronomers do, in fact, see UFOs, and a growing minority thinks that they ought to be seriously studied.
- Do astronomers see UFOs? You bet they do.
- News about extraterrestrial life sounds better coming from an expert at Harvard.
- Some astronomers say it’s time to start taking the search for ETs seriously.
Silicon Valley is beginning to show interest in UFOs.
- Some venture capitalists think we might reverse engineer UFOs.
- The Navy radar guy that tracked the “Tic Tac” UFO has investors looking for more of them.
The U.S. government has had long-standing concerns about UFOs.
- The U.S. government has been secretly studying UFOs for decades.
- If you were the government, how would you deal with the UFO “nuclear issue”?
- Documents show the U.S. has taken UFOs seriously since 1947.
- The U.S. avoids FOIA UFO disclosure by contracting out to Lockheed Martin and other private companies.
Should we be concerned with the size of black budgets and the military-industrial complex?
- Evidence suggests black budget programs run trillions of dollars.
- Report on Top Secret America: Is this hidden world growing beyond control?
There are different views of the national security apparatus: "Nothing to see here" versus a "breakaway group."
- Prominent insider claims that the US is not concealing any UFO information.
- Is there a “breakaway group” of insiders with advanced UFO technology?
There have been periodic attempts to persuade the government (and mainstream media) to be more transparent and formally acknowledge UFO phenomena, with little effect.
- How much does the US government impact UFO media coverage?
- Rockefeller tried to legitimize UFO evidence in 1995.
- Why was there no press follow-up to seemingly compelling UFO evidence in 2001?
- This hearing seemed to come straight from “intergalactic wackyland.” Or maybe not.
Media coverage and transparency began to change in 2017.
- Robert Bigelow on 6O Minutes: "The aliens are already here."
- Washington Post coverage flipped from cynical to promotional: “UFOs exist.”
- OK for Navy to report strange sightings. Just don’t call them UFOs.
Stepping back: What's happened in the last three years? Where is this all heading?
- 10 reasonable assumptions to make sense of UFOs and ETs.
- How many of the 15 big UFO events in the last three years can you name?
- Links to the biggest 2019-2020 UFO updates
- If one of these UFOs had a Russian insignia, the entire system would spring into action.
- Forget the movies: Even the CIA can’t stage a fake alien invasion.
- Who is behind this new “sanitized” version of UFOs?
All content on this site has been used in accordance with Fair Use laws. We have made every effort to list original sources. If we have used any of your content, we'd love to hear from you. Please use the contact form on this site.