Making Sense of UFOs
It’s finally time to take a deeper look.
This course is for those who are interested in learning about UFOs but need help sorting through all the hype and misinformation.
Sean and Tom have researched, organized, and hosted the course material; they are not “UFOlogists.” They work outside the bizarre and at times outrageous UFO community. They are accomplished professionals with real jobs and many business and academic credentials.
Tom and Sean have spent over 1,000 hours cultivating and editing material into a set of logically sequenced UFO topics. They offer over 150 articles and edited video segments that cite over 250 published sources. Over 50% of the material runs under six minutes, so interested users can cover a lot of space rapidly, without underestimating the complexity of this phenomenon.
Making Sense of UFOs allows you to control your depth of engagement with this topic.
- Select from the Insiders Guide, Basic Course, or Premium Course
- Decide which topics to explore more fully based upon your interests
- Decide how frequently to participate in weekly Q&A and dialogue groups, discussing a wide variety of claims made about this phenomenon. This is a safe space to talk about your experience, beliefs, and questions.
- Utilize the Slack workspace to engage deeper with other course participants
Preview this course
The basic $49 course includes:
- Video lesson and recap of material for each upcoming week (30 minutes x 6 weeks)
- Unlimited access to the 150-item website to complete optional homeworks
- One weekly 60-minute Zoom discussion with instructor and participants (optional)
- Recordings of Zoom discussions
- Slack channels for threaded community discussions (optional)
Making Sense of UFOs
It’s finally time to take a deeper look. Reliable, comprehensive, convenient.
Select your learning plan.
The Insiders Guide
5 exclusive video overviews that help you navigate our library of 150 videos and articles.
The Basic Course
6 weeks to watch, read, and discuss all aspects of UFOs.
Starts March 1, 2021
What you'll learn:
Do we really need to take these flying objects seriously?
How close is science getting to science-fiction?
What’s really happening with UFO direct contact and abductions?
How do institutions (government, media, etc.) filter and influence what we read and believe?
|Session Number||Video Posted||Monday Live Call @ 1 pm EST||Wednesday Live Call @ 8 pm EST|
|1 - Overview||Feb 26||March 1||March 3|
|2 - Flying Objects||March 5||March 8||March 10|
|3 - Hard Science||March 12||March 15||March 24|
|4 - Direct Experience||March 19||March 22||March 24|
|5 - Institutional Dynamics||March 26||March 29||March 31|
|6 - Integration||April 1||April 5||April 7|
|Follow-up with Premium Members||Mid-April|
Select Your Learning Plan